Focused on sharing our in-field experience observations and knowledge, we offer our services with the ambition to help strengthen and improve renewable energy power generation in Australia.
ScanPro has supplied consultation services to the Australian solar industry for over 10 years. We are focused on sharing our in-field experience identifying the observations and knowledge gained from the consequences of system neglect, weather exposure, OEM quality control and equipment failure and optimisation practises. We offer our services with the ambition to help strengthen and improve renewable energy power generation and investment in Australia.
ScanPro offers our services to the utility and commercial solar industry and at sites located in all states and territories across Australia.
Please feel free to contact us if you require assistance with:
- Quality control
- Quality assurance
- Performance modelling
- Sustem Audits
- Batch testing
- Defects liability testing
- Warranty claims
- Irradiance measurements
- PV module testing
- Electroluminescence – In adherence with IEC TS 60904-13
- Photoluminescence testing
- Visual inspections In adherence with IEC TS 61215-2:2021
- IV Curve tracing – In adherence with IEC TS 61829:2015
- Thermography – In adherence with IEC TS 62446-3:2017
- Open circuit and short circuit voltage
- Earth Continuity
- Insulation resistance
- Operating current
- Steel solar tracker inspection and modelling
- DC wiring systems
- AC wiring systems
- MC4 Connector surveys
- HV NDT
- Digital 3D modelling
- Aerial mapping
Who do we help?
- Asset Owners
- Solar installers
- OEM Manufacturers
- Operations & Maintenance
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction firms
- Testing and Quality Control firms
- Insurance firms
- Government and Local Council
ScanPro’s reports have the ability to identify:
- Ground and air surveys of system anomalies
- Analysis and diagnosis of system anomalies
- Location, flagging and guidance to system anomalies
- Recommendations on repairs to system anomalies
- Calculations and trends compiled from degradation tracking
- Clarity and understanding
- Fault finding and troubleshooting
- Aerial perspective – data collection and site representation
- Construction progress, quality and documentation
- A 3rd party independent voice
Value this service delivers our clients:
- Improve the solar industries supply and installation practice
- Detailed quality reports that meet all aspects of IEC specifications
- Positive outcomes for our clients that builds reassurance in the asset
- Assistance addressing commercial disagreements
- Ensure compliance and contractual obligations is achieved
ScanPro is Australia’s largest supplier of PV aerial thermographic inspections. With over 500 mega watts of aerial ops already completed and a further 3.5 giga watts in the pipeline we are helping guide Australia’s PV construction companies with a trusted source of actionable data. ScanPro has already reviewed over 1.4 million energised PV modules connected in the field across Australia.
Our work is conducted within IEC 62446-3 requirements and parameters and infrared level one and two certified operators always attend site. We have over 18 years experience in the electrical industry, over 9 years conducting infrared inspections and 8 years working in solar.
Deliver confidence, build credibility and support investment.