ScanPro’s highly effective aerial solar farm drone operations achieve
great results savings and collect valuable data for our clients
- Over 20 Mega Watts of PV modules scanned per day, per crew.
- Single crew can fully scan a 100MW solar farm within 5 days.
- No shutdown required.
- No impact to construction or O&M operations.
- Data collected meets all IEC test parameters.
- Quality detailed reports generated and delivered within 14 days.
- Skilled drone pilots with electrical and solar background experience.
- Over 18 years experience in electrical infrastructure & condition monitoring.
- Over 8 years experience in Infrared thermal imaging analysis.
- High performance Infrared sensors capable of locating single module and cell failure within a sea of thousands of PV modules.
- Flexible and reliable crew capable of servicing the most remote sites across Australia.
- Professional, proactive and detailed on-site Troubleshooting and fault finding module
ScanPro’s use of advanced camera technology like, Infrared and Electroluminescent imaging allows us to quickly characterise and identify installer mishaps, performance losses and manufacturing defects.
Our Solutions to the Solar Industry
ScanPro has identified four main areas where our aerial and ground based
inspection work can help Australia’s growing solar industry.
Australian Solar Industry Preventive maintenance experts
We conduct inspections on:
- Electrical Switchboards
- Photovoltaic modules
- Combiner boxes
- Inverters – Central & String
- Inverter Stations
- DC wiring connections and terminations
- High Voltage switch rooms
- Substations, Switching yards and Transmission Lines Networks
How ScanPro’s PV solar module drone inspection work?
Who do we help? And how do clients benefit from our work?
ScanPro provides services to governments, councils, insurance providers, electrical contractors
and a range of other businesses.