ScanPro’s highly effective aerial thermography and solar farm drone operations achieve
great results savings and collect valuable data for our clients
- Over 20 Mega Watts of PV modules scanned per day, per crew.
- Single crew can fully scan a 100MW solar farm within 4 days.
- No shutdown required.
- No impact to construction or O&M operations.
- Data collected meets all IEC test parameters.
- Quality detailed reports generated and delivered within 14 days.
- Skilled drone pilots with electrical and solar background experience.
- Over 18 years experience in electrical infrastructure & condition monitoring.
- Over 8 years experience in Infrared thermal imaging analysis.
- High performance Infrared sensors capable of locating single module and cell failure within a sea of thousands of PV modules.
- Flexible and reliable crew capable of servicing the most remote sites across Australia.
- Professional, proactive and detailed on-site Troubleshooting and fault finding module
ScanPro’s use of advanced camera technology like, Infrared and Electroluminescent imaging allows us to quickly characterise and identify installer mishaps, performance losses and manufacturing defects.
Our Solutions to the Solar Industry
ScanPro has identified four main areas where our aerial and ground based
inspection work can help Australia’s growing solar industry.
How ScanPro’s Aerial Thermography and
PV solar module drone inspection work?
- Electrical testing
- LiDAR point cloud modeling
- Aerial drone data acquisition
- Asset inspection
- Quality control testing
- NDT requirements
- Condition monitoring
- Digital twins and digitisation services
- Data on demand
ScanPro has completed work on 32 different assets covering over 3.5 gigawatts worth of renewable energy. We have helped our clients across Australia in rural and remote areas.
Delivering confidence, build credibility and support investment.
Get in touch to learn more about how our digitalisation services are reducing operational wastage and increasing the lifespan of operating equipment.
Contact our sales team if you need help to:
- Curtail operational wastage
- De-risk potential threats
- Build environmental resilience
- Understand system health
- Comply to regulations and obligations
- Reduce insurance costs